July Favourites

Hi Beauties


August is almost here and some of our gorgeous followers are sharing the things they have been loving this past month:

1. __Khanyi_


These boots are my go to shoes when I'm planning on club hopping.

When I go out I usually prefer sneakers for comfort so I can dance properly, but these boots are so amazingly comfortable. What I love most about owning them is that they're comfortable enough to dance in and edgy for a club but they're also and classy and stylish enough for me to be allowed in the lounge/restaurant next door with a dress code. I just fit in everywhere and I just love the suede material.   

Side-note; I'm not a party animal 🙈

Boots from YDE


2. @thekaamilahpatel


Hello! I am Kaamilah, a fashion enthusiast and perfume lover! 

Oud Ispahan is my all time favorite perfume, because it's fragrance takes me back to one of my favorite shopping destinations - DUBAI ♥️ It is part of Christian Dior's exclusive perfume range, so can only be purchased at 15 Dior stores worldwide! It's a unique fragrance and it's one of a kind range appeals to many, me especially!

The black opium is by yves saint laurent, and is one of my favorites too, along with the Ricci Ricci, by Nina Ricci - the black opium has a rich musk fragrance that sweeps deep in to any garment. Many have complimented this fragrance when I've worn it, and it's definitely amongst my top 10. Ricci Ricci is my standard fragrance for my Sunday tea's with my grand mom! It's filled with delight and happiness with its soft floral fragrance and is perfect for any sunny garden day!

Forever new is my go-to shop, where I purchase most of my casual daily wear and the accessories that go with it. I love this bag, because it has both a trendy and chic look, and it goes with everything!

These are just a handful of items that I absolutely love! And now you know a little bit about me! 

Follow my Instagram page: thekaamilahpatel and follow my style and fashion journey as I show you my world through it!

3. @thirushka_arjuna


This subtle bag from Zara is the perfect essential for both work and play, ideal for every woman who wants to add to her outfit and set the bar within the evolving world of fashion.

The beaded works on the bag makes even a simple outfit look so glamorous. It's just the perfect size for all your girly essentials, from lip stick to sanitizer.

The chained straps make the bag steady so you'd never have to worry about it falling off your shoulder while it is still fashion forward.

4. @marusha_05


"Steve Madden is mainly known for a beautiful range of heels and boots, however the sneaks are just as amaze! 

This pair is actually from the U.S which makes it quite unique here. 

They're super versatile, what I love about it is that I can wear them with a good pair of denims or a cute dress. Not to mention that they're super comfortable! I can wear these babies for almost the whole entire day!"


August Favourites

If you would like to feature in our August favourites posts, email us a picture and short paragraph on your fave item for the month of August to southafricanstyle1@gmail.com by the 27th of August. 


Share:

0 comments