LaVon Frank....



La'Von Frank has become a familiar face on our Instagram recently. We seriously dig her effortless style , we couldn't wait to get details on her everyday style. 

La'Von is a gorgeous 28 year old who hails from Durban, although her dream city to live in would be Cape Town. She currently works in the construction field as a Project Lead Document Controller. #Girlboss

However, her passion lies in the fashion and beauty industry and she would love to be a brand ambassador or maybe even a model one day. 

Here style alternates between very casual, chic and a sneaker to sexy, classy and heels. Her main focus is comfort and confidence. She believes in the mantra "You only look as good as you feel, no matter what you're wearing."

This beauty recently got married to the love of her life, her wedding was a spectacular event and we included some pictures below. 

 


Dress: Hanrie Lues Bridal
Photos by conwayphotography


Let's get into the interview....

Your staple clothing item is?

The perfect jeans that fit in all of the right places.

The one thing you will let yourself splurge on is?

Make-up
Favourite places to shop at?
Has to be Cotton-On and Factorie.
At the moment, are there certain trends/styles you are loving/hating?
Absolutely loving the straight cut long bob. Also more natural and dewy makeup for summer. The bandeau tops are also a cute trend, we called them boob tubes years ago haha. Also, can we leave box brows in 2017, it was never cute.
Is there one article of clothing you absolutely couldn’t live without?
A pretty summer dress.
Do you have any fashion rules when putting an outfit together?
I usually match my shoes to my bag. I avoid horizontal stripes. Also half tucking in your blouse or jumper in the front adds for extra style.
Are there any brands that you think embody your style and image?
Cotton-On is my ultimate brand, H&M though there's heat around them at the moment. And Topshop if it's a great bargain or sale.
Dress: Factorie
Shoes: Jet




Ok! Lets talk beauty.

What do your beauty essentials include?

A cleansing and exfoliating routine. A good primer, foundation and killer lipstick.

Favourite lipstick?
My favourite lip stick for a day to day shade has to be by Mac in the shade Taupe in matte.
Your go to foundation?
My tried and trusted foundation is also a mac product. Studio Fix Fluid is my ultimate favourite. It has a full coverage without the heavy look and feel with a natural skin finish. I do from time to time have breakouts that leave dark marks. This foundation has never let me down!

Best skin care tip/trick?

Have a great skin care routine. Try different products and find out what works best for you. Always remove your make-up and use a great facial wash before going to bed. Use a good moisturizer with a vitamin c supplement that will help with skin renewal. Drink lots And lots of water and get enough sleep.
Your 5 beauty must haves?
My 5 beauty must haves has to be a great primer, I love the Photo Finish by Smashbox. My foundation as mentioned above. Bold mascara, loving the Maybelline Lash Sensational at the moment. A blinding highlight for the glowy look, my all time favourite is the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in the shade Global Glow. And lastly, a matte lipstick, colour depending on the mood and outfit ofcourse.





Lets get to know you a little better...

The first thing you do in the morning is?
I wake up before my hubster most mornings, after letting my alarm snooze for the third time I usually check my instagram and browse the explore page a good 10 to 15 minutes before hitting the bathroom.
You would never leave home without?
My cellphone
Your guilty pleasure is?
Clothing, a girl can never truly have enough. Men will never understand this.
One person you would love to meet and why?
Samantha Maria, a Uk based blogger. Her pure essence and style is something I've always drawn inspiration from and she is so open and honest which is also quite refreshing especially with the pressure of being perfect on social media. Her style is also so relatable! She's both casual chic and feminine and sexy. A great combination in my opinion.
The last thing you googled was?
Do penguins have knees haha! My husband makes me laugh with the weirdest and funniest topics. Turns out, they do even though they walk like they don't.

Thanks for taking the time to talk to us La'Von! Be sure to follow her on Instagram
@GirlWithThePeonieTattoo 


Share:

1 comments