Face the facts with Kangol

Hi Babes

New deliveries from Kangol always gets me excited. I love Kangol for their wide range and of course afford-ability. 

Check out Kangol's new releases:


First up is the Lit Kit and Throwing Shade palettes. These are the ultimate highlighting and contour kits. Priced at R165. 





Next is these two new lippies - Bittersweet and Saffron Sunset. 
These are my two fave make up products right now, I simply love the golden shimmer of saffron sunset and bittersweet is the perfect chocolate shade for me. Priced at R89. 






Lastly, are these face gems. These have me so excited for spring/summer. Perfect for the festivals and pool fests. It's so on trend and makes a statement. Only R89.




Kangol is available at Truworths store nationwide. 

Tip: spend R350 or more and receive a free umbrella. 

You can follow Kangol on Instagram @kangolza

Until next time. 
Carmen (carmen_in_wonderland)

Share:

2 comments