Review: Estée Lauder Double Wear



If your an oily girl I have found your holy grail!, I have tried so many foundations trying to find the perfect one for the an oily skin type and after a few months of trying different products, it's safe to say the Estée Lauder double wear wins !
Side note: I know that this foundation is definitely high end but once you try it there's no going back!

It is a Liquid Formula 
Completely Matte finish
Does not Transfer 
Medium to Full Coverage-depending on how much product you chose to use.
Does not Oxide
Price Point R585 
Amount of product 30ml
Application - Brush or Sponge,but I find a damp Beauty Blender works best.

Pros:
•Super long wearing and does not crease at all(the longest I've worn this foundation was 16 hours and I only had to blot my nose after the 6th hour).
•Setting with powder is optional, but preferred to increase the longevity of the product.
•I have extremely sensitive skin and I found no irritation.
•The product does have an SPF of 10 which means it's great for the day but it may flash back.

Cons:
•Drys down quickly so you have to work fast during application or do a section at a time.
•It definitely is matte so if you prefer glowy natural skin this wouldn't be a favorite for you.
•There's no pump,so you do tend to waste product, it's best to use a little and build it up.

I hope you babes find this review helpful, this really is an amazing product that is worth a try, if you have any other questions/ concerns please feel free to DM me.

@tarynleah20
@wonderlandbeauty___
Xx

Love Leah 👑

Share:

0 comments