Fashion Feature: Rizwana Dhoda

Hi Everyone 

Welcome to our first feature which is on the beautiful Rizwana Dhoda.



Rizwana is a popular face on our Instagram, where she frequently shares her amazingly put together outfits. Her style can be described as chic and polished. She works as a recruiter but is also a part time blogger and young entrepreneur. 

She loves using social media as a platform to showcase her style as well as her stunning chokers she hand makes. We asked her a few questions to get the inside scoop on her style, she also shared some of her favourite looks with us.

How would you describe your style?
My style is kind of hard to explain, I wear what I feel comfortable and confident in. I'm always drawn towards free flowing, wide leg and loose tops. And at the same time I love it when a jeans or a top hugs my body.
Who would you say is your style inspiration?
At this very moment, Kendall Jenner's street style makes me swoon. Her style is so relatable and easy to pull off.
What is one fashion item you believe every girl should have and why?
Definitely a leather jacket! It just completes an outfit and you can wear it during winter as well as during the summer thrown over your shoulders. Love that!
When you can't think of anything to wear, what's your go-to outfit?
My go-to outfit is a high waisted blue jeans and a polo neck or a vest. Depending on the season. So if you ever see me wearing that, just know I had nothing else to wear. 
What are some of your current fashion obsessions?
It has to be the Choker
Heels? or Flats?
Flats!
Your favourite beauty/make up product you can't live without?

I cannot live without my Studio Fix Foundation from MAC
What is your favourite lipstick?

Red- Ruby Woo from MAC
Could you tell us a little about your business?

I've recently started making and selling Chokers. Faux Suede Wrap chokers and Velvet chokers. I had a DIY urge to make my own and one day a friend of mine saw it and said they'd buy it from me and Lightbulb moment! I began to make them and sell them. So far I've been doing so well especially now that the Kardashians/Jenner's and International bloggers have been rocking them. I've been selling them from home. But if my business picks up, people can order them directly from me and I'll then courier it to them if they live in DBN or CT. The best part about my velvet chokers is that I make them according to the persons neck size so it fits perfectly, the way a choker is meant to fit. 
Finally, what's your favourite quote or any advice you would love to give to our readers?
My advice; If you look good, you feel good and if you feel good, you do good! So always dress to be remembered and to feel great about yourself. When it comes to fashion, don't ever doubt yourself. You can pull anything off with the right amount of confidence.
Top: Zara
Gillet: Edgars
Jeans: Cotton On
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Polo neck: Mrp
Skirt: YDE Infin8tiyde
Shoes: Call it spring
Sunglasses: Cotton on


Polo Neck: Mrp
Waistcoat and Belt: Woolies
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Cotton On
Hat: Cotton on
Top&Pants: Zara
Shoes: Cherry footwear


Some of Rizwana's amazing hand made chokers.


If you guys would like to follow Rizwana or contact her regarding her chokers, check out her social media:
Instagram: riz_dhoda
Twitter: @Riz_dhoda
Snapchat: riztheippie






Share:

0 comments