LA Girl Makeup Review by Christelle

Hi guys, my name is Christelle, I am currently a third year law student, which is pretty black and white which is why I use fashion as my personal outlet to express myself. I love playing around with different styles and colours and I'm extremely adventurous with my style and day to day looks. I would describe my style as individually chic with a sprinkle of sophistication. I'm also a die hard fan of makeup and love sharing my different looks with people.

Today, I will be reviewing a few of my favourite LA Girl Products.  


LA GIRL ULTRA EYESHADOW COLLECTION 

I'm obsessed with the variety of looks you can achieve from this one palette I've managed to get all of them (they sell out super fast) and I'm very pleased with the results, the ultra brick consists of 12 shades highlight,transition and dark, each colour has a bit of shimmer and are super pigmented, the set comes with a brush that works fairly well,the best part is that the colors show up on darker skin tones as well and lasts all day. The packaging also makes carrying the palette around with you really convenient especially if your fond of getting your makeup done at work or on the go.

LA GIRL GLOW BLUSH COLLECTION

The blush palettes comes in glam, glow and spice, I've decided to review the glow palette because it's the most unappreciated but most wearable on a day to day basis, let's face it there isn't always time or energy to contour or bronze to the heavens but we do need to look alive this is where the glow brick fits in. The palette is made up of 4 pans, 2 peachy blushes, a matte bronzer and a champagne highlighter which can be used on a day to day basis or to compliment a more dramatic eye look. Colours compliment light to medium skin tones and more wearable during the day, it provides that extra pop to your face when your in a rush.

LA GIRL MATTE FLAT FINISH PIGMENT GLOSS:

The first thing your notice is the range of colors it's amazing!!!! There's definitely something for every lip pigment wearing lady around. I wanted all of them but as usual they sell out so quickly it's so difficult to get your hands on all of them at once!, so far I've gotten about 6 and I have to say they don't disappoint. The pigment of each colour is exceptional and being a drugstore "gloss" lasts a decent amount of time before a touch up is required, once applied and dried down transfer is minimal and all for a very reasonable price. The 2 colours I've being loving recently are timeless which is a pinky colour with a berry like undertone to it and dries a bit lighter than the pigment itself and makes you feel dressed without much effort at all, the second colour is stunner which is a neon purple and is amazing for that fun party look, it is a bit shocking at first but it certainly does grow you.

LA Girl Ultra Eyeshadow Collection, LA Girl Glow blush collection, LA Girl Glosses. 
Swatches of the LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Glosses

I hope you guys liked this review and that it helps you to find the perfect LA Girl product for you. LA Girl is available at Dischem stores nationwide.

You can follow me on Instagram at Christelle.Pillay to keep up with my latest looks.


Love Christelle

LA Girl products are currently on sale at Dischem, the blusher and eyeshadow palettes are R99.95 each. Also if you buy any 3 LA Girl products, the cheapest one is free. Prices valid til the 4th of September. Happy Shopping!


All opinions expressed are mines and this post is not sponsored in any way. All images belong to Christelle Pillay. 

Share:

0 comments