Fashion Feature: Kim Nokwaza

Today on the blog we have the gorgeous Kim Nokwaza better known as kimmynokz on Instagram.

Kim is a mother to an adorable seven month old baby girl, a wife and part time student. Career wise, she specializes in trusts at a financial services company and is member of the Fiduciary Institute of Southern Africa (FISA). She is also pursuing her postgraduate diploma in Financial planning. 

With such a busy life, Kim always manages to look elegant and polished so we couldn't wait to ask her about her style secrets.

She describes herself as a lively individual, whose life revolves around work, family, and a small circle of friends.

Kim uses fashion to unwind; she loves looking good so she always makes an effort each time. So whether it’s going to the office, attending an event or a friend’s party, or a family gathering, she always make an effort to look good. 

Top: Legit
Pants: Forever New
Sunglasses: Spree


Describe your style
I’d like to believe that my style is quite versatile, although my intention is to always keep it chic, classy and most importantly – simple!
Which fashion designers and fashion bloggers do you admire?
I absolutely love Melody Molale and I love how fierce Victoria Beckham’s style is. I have recently discovered Jiawa Liu. I love the fact that she is a lawyer and a fashion blogger. She is versatile and does not conform to the expectation that a lawyer should be a certain way or that she should conduct herself in a certain manner - and so her brand resonates with me.   
The one item you think completes a look?
A sexy pair of heels! 
With warmer months approaching, what's your must-have spring/summer staple?
Definitely a cold shoulder top, a white shirt and a pair of cute skorts.
What’s your favourite trend at the moment?
I love the choker trend - I think it's cute and playful. Oh, and give me an off-the-shoulder top or dress any day!
What is one fashion item you believe every girl should have and why?
I know you said ‘one’, however I believe that every girl’s closet should have the following items: An LBD, a black leather jacket, a crisp white shirt and a pair of indigo blue denim jeans.
Your must have accessory?
Sunglasses
Heels? or Flats?
I prefer heels over flats any day, however when I travel with my daughter I opt for flats.
Whats in your everyday make up bag?
Foundation, foundation sponge, lipstick, lip liners, brow liner, lip balm and mascara.
Favourite lipstick colour?
So Chaud and Ruby Woo – both from Mac.
Favourite places to shop and why?
I love Zara. Not only do they have unique pieces, but as a brand they stand for authenticity too.
Here are a few of Kim's favourite looks 
Sunglasses: H & M
Top: H & M
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Zara

Jumpsuit: Boutique in Thailand
Shoes: Legit

Jeans: Shazzy Beautique
Shoes: Legit

Sunglasses: Spitfire
Top: Boutique in Thailand
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Zara

Top: Boutique in Thailand
Jeans: Topshot
Shoes: Legit
We hope you enjoyed reading about the gorgeous Kim, check out Kim on Instagram here. (@kimmynokz)

Share:

0 comments