September Favourites

Where on earth did September go to, we can't believe it's the end of another month. On the bright side that means it's time for our Favourites post. Four incredible women are sharing what their most loved products were for this month. Check them out below and if you would like to feature in next months favourites post email us or message us on Instagram

Enjoy!

Ammara Suliman

Summer is here and it's sizzling hot ! I love this cap from The Fitted Factory, I think the colour nude has become very trendy and is a winner for any season :) 

The "shut up and squat" phone cover was such a steal from Levitech! Phone covers are so in and who doesn't love outfit accessories ? 

My plum heels from Solo Shoes were a hot buy ! They are comfy, high and super sexy and again loving this nude life ;)

The clutch bag is super pretty in pink from Solo Shoes! Looks like it's going to be a sexy summer guys! 
Cap: The Fitted Factory 
Phone Case: Levi Tech
Shoes & Clutch bag: Solo Shoes

Follow me on Instagram: Ammara.s

Tanya Loganathan

Hi, I am Tanya Loganathan a third year Bcom Law student. Being a fashionista is priority especially in my field majoring in Commerce Law I have to ensure my makeup is on point. Recently I have been venturing out a lot and I am in love with the LA Girls Pro Concealers which assists in limiting my makeup cartage. I use them to highlight and conceal and the results are astounding. Do make sure you catchup with me on social media
La Girl Concealers available at Dischem Stores
Instagram: Tanya Loganathan
Facebook: Tanya Loganathan
Snapchat: tanyaloganathan

Denisha Moodley

My favourite items this September would be the stunning pairs of shoes you see below. It’s always so difficult to find attractive yet comfortable footwear and here i have struck gold. These Spoilt Girls shoes have a sturdy heel at the perfect height for regular usage. This particular style of footwear looks equally beautiful on narrow and wider foot types. I needed a shoe that would accommodate various clothing styles , one that is flexible in aesthetic, and here I found it at a reasonable price of R399 from Kingsmead Shoes.
Comfort, flexibility and style at a bargain of a price

Shoes: Kingsmead Shoes

Instagram: Denisha_Moodley
Facbook: Denisha Moodley
Snapchat: Denisha_Moodley

Thrishanka Thoolsi

SLAY WITH YOUR HAIR. My September spring favorites are all about hair. Giving the fact that I am obsessed with hair I had to kick off my list with the amazing shampoo and conditioner by 'Argan Oil' with Moroccan Argan oil extract. These products have proven to me that I can rock my natural curls, as the shampoo keeps my hair shiny and smooth and the conditioner controls my frizz! But the best part about using both products is that I've seen a noticeable increase in length and thickness in just 3 months of using the shampoo and conditioner. 

My second favorite is my GHD V Gold Max Styler! The max size makes straightening my hair quick and easy. And the gold plates give a sophisticated look and feel to the GHD, not to mention every girl loves a little touch of gold in her everyday life! 

And for the finishing product, why not add this flower headband to brighten up your hairdo. This timeless piece will give you a fun playful look, perfect for spring! 
 
Shampoo and Conditioner: Clicks
GHD: GHD Salon Nicolway
Flower Headband: H & M 
Instagram: Trish_thoolsi

Share:

0 comments