Carved Face by Christelle

Getting that perfect carved face (aka: contouring) isn't a celebs secret anymore. Highlighting and contouring has become common knowledge to us all. If you want the illusion of amazingly high cheekbones, a thinner nose, or smaller forehead this technique is sure to Wow! 

The first step to creating this gorgeously sculpted face is knowing where to contour.    
Adding this simple step to your daily makeup routine will make a huge difference. 
Once you've applied your contouring makeup make sure you blend it in for a flawless natural look. 

I've used the House of Bass Beauty Cream contour palette which is very natural and has an extremely wide range of contour and highlight shades to choose from. It gives you that flawless glow and helps define your features effortlessly. 









  
Face: 
Foundation Mac in nc44
Highlight and contour- House of Bass Beauty palette and to set my cream contour and highlight I used the LA Girl Glam palette and Yardley Absolute Translucent loose powder 

Eyes: 
LA Girl Ultra palette
 I used the darkest shade in the palette on my brows 
Revlon Grow Lush Mascara 

Lips: 
Essence lipliner in honey berry 
Avon Colourtrend lipstick in fuchsia fun

I hope you enjoyed this look, don't forget to follow me on Instagram @christelle.pillay for more beauty & fashion.

Share:

0 comments