Monochromatic Chic Part ll: by Christelle

Hi Loves

Hope you all loved part one of the series and were inspired to try it out. Here's more fashspiration on the monochromatic look. 

All white everything


No colour is more fresh, crisp and confident than white, so when you wear the hue from head to toe, it results in an exceptionally stylish, high-impact look!

A pair of white pants is a staple, it can be mixed and matched with pretty much anything. Perfect for spring and summer looks! 

I broke up my monochrome ensemble by mixing different shades of white. I paired my white high waisted jeans with a three quarter sleeve cream lace crop top, it creates a beautiful contrast.

Which brings me to my next point of order, LACE!!!! It is one of my favourite materials that gives an outfit so much more character, and is definitely a fantastic match for spring. 

About the look: 


A simple combo: a long sleeve white crop with high waisted skinnys is bold and brings sophistication, which is the very reason I chose to do it. The jeans are from Mr P and my top is from Edgars.


I'm definitely a heels kinda girl, so I decided to dress up the look with my pointy white transparent babies. If you don't own white, nude or beige ones will do the trick.


My chunky silver neck piece from Woolworths creates an interesting contrast, and adds a pop of sparkle to the entire outfit.



If you like an effortless all white look, this outfit is definitely for you, its chic, versatile and trendy!

Now that's how you rock an all white outfit!!!

You can follow me on Instagram at Christelle.pillay and if you would like to check out part one of this series: All black everything, click here.


Xoxo
Christelle 

Share:

0 comments