Kiyara Sewraj

Today's feature is on one of our fave Instagrammers, the gorgeous Kiyara Sewraj. We have been following Kiyara for a while now, she has such a classic sense of style. She pulls off chic and stylish so effortlessly. We love her outfit of the days and of course her make up posts. She is a make up artist after all.

Kiyara is seriously one busy lady, she is currently working as a junior architect at Hewitt Velissariou Architects, studying interior design and  is working part-time as a freelance Make-Up Artist. She is an aspiring fashion and lifestyle blogger. On that note, we can't wait for the launch of her blog. She also hopes to own her own organization one day, which we have no doubt she will!

It's clear to us that, she is a hardworking, driven and ambitious young women. OK! We can't wait any longer, time to hear from Kiyara herself. Check out her interview:




Describe your style
I would describe my style as versatile. I don't conform to a specific style and choose to wearwhat I feel most confident and comfortable in. From floral prints to leather jackets, I choose to haveno boundaries when it comes to fashion. However, I'm not one to wear bright colours.I do stick to neutral colours, nudes, black, white and grey, and love to try new trends, adding myown personal touch to every look.
 What’s your favourite trend at the moment?
Chokers! It completes any look without having to add other accessories. Less is definitely more,and I love that it's a bold statement piece on its own.
Leather Jacket: YDE, Choker: Lovisa
Your favourite beauty/make up product you can’t live without?

Inglot's Gel Eyeliner..as long as my liner is winged, I'm good.
Favorite lipstick colour?

I mix all my lipsticks and never conform to one, but my two favourite lipstick mixtures are: Kylie's "Dolce K" with Mac's "Snob" / Mac's "Naturally Transformed" with Yardley's "Vintage Rose"
Your must have accessory?
Sunglasses for sure! I don't wear accessories often, but sunglasses is the one accessoryI can't leave the house without.
All sunglasses from Cotton On

How did you become a MUA?
I've watched many makeup tutorials, and through practice, have self-taught myself how to do makeup
Whats in your everyday make up bag?
Mac Studio Fix Foundation and Powder, Inglot's Gel Eyeliner, Fabulash Masacara, Mac's Brow Pencil, and my Lipstick mix of the day.

You can follow Kiyara on Instagram at kiyarasewraj and be sure to follow her make up page at makeupbykiyara. Check out some of her favourite looks below:

Bomber: Topshop, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Topshop, Choker: Lovisa, Sunglasses: Cotton On
Top: 100% Co Op, Shorts: MRP, Hat: Topshop

Waterfall Jacket: YDE, Jeans: Topshop, Sunglasses: Cotton On

Top: Cotton On, Jeans: Topshop, Sunglasses: Cotton On, Hat: Topshop

Share:

0 comments