November Favourites

December is here! I feel like I put together these posts every week rather than every month. It's been crazy but fun. Anyway, check out all of the things our follower's have been loving this month:

1. Cherne

Shoes: Rihanna's Puma Creeper and Puma Fenty Faux Fur Slides        

 #FentyPumaSlays
Welcome home Fenty💕 I just had to add these babies to my collection. They are definitely street style essentials. It's amazing how they can turn any outfit into the dopest thing ever. The entire Fenty range oozes Rihanna's sexy, confident and unique style. So to those girls who want to bring out their inner RiRi I suggest you get yourself some Puma Fenty✌

Instagram: Cherne.k


2. Tracy

Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette


I personally loved the palette.️The pigment is really good and long lasting when used with a primer. The matte shades are smooth, creamy and easy to blend. You have to use your fingers to get maximum pigmentation for the textured eyeshadows. The packaging is cardboard so you have to be gentle with it.

Instagram: Tracy_Simba

3. Maletsatsi



I bought this bag because it's the perfect color for summer, love the size & white goes well with almost everything. Added the pink Pom Pom because I think it gives the bag a little bit of extra charm. Both from MRP Fashion.

Instagram: _maletsatsi_

4. Leonie Bianca


As a fashion student it's mandatory keeping up with the latest trends, for the past 6 months I've had this craze over rose gold, metallic and neutral colours. On my annual shopping spree one day I decided to visit one of my favorite shoe and accessories store, "Call it spring"... as I entered the store i took notice of a stunning pair of mink, gilded hightops called "RAMMACCA" it was instant love at first sight. It's so light weight,comfortable and the suede as well as the colour palette gives


It an amazing touch of hand and some what sophisticated,chic look..honestly What could be more satisfying than having comfort and aesthetics all in one? I've had these for the past week now and have a strong feeling it will be one of my favourites for a long time.

Instagram: leoniebee_xo

Share:

0 comments