Miu Miu Love: Rebecca Berrington

Tortoise shell, gold trims and pink velvet. This is what dreams are made of.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm a firm believer in "quality over quantity", and I probably preach about buying "investment pieces" more that anybody is actually interested in hearing. Alas, this carried over into my mindset when scouting my newest pair of sunglasses. It was somewhat of a love-at-first-sight encounter.

Being the graphic design student that I am, I always ask to see the packaging of a product before purchase, and once I had seen the Miu Miu packaging, there was no turning back (pink velvet and gold fleur de lis patterning, you can't blame me?)

I think that what sets these sunglasses aside from others such as the prada cinema collection or Dior Diorama collection is that they are timeless. They are undoubtedly a piece that I'd be able to pass onto my grandkids one day.

We live in a social and environmental time where sustainability is something that we have to think about when making purchases. Yes, a pair of designer sunglasses may cost more initially but they are an investment piece that will hopefully last you forever, and the environment will that you for it too (had to include a little sustainability rant, hahah)










You can check me out on Instagram at Becksberrington.


Share:

0 comments