Cha'belle Beauty Studio Opening

South African Style was recently invited to the grand opening of Cha'belle Beauty Studio in St Georges mall in Cape Town.

The Cha'belle team were absolutely amazing and I had a blast learning about their different services and products. The event was a definite success, a huge congrats to the Cha'belle team!


On entry I was greeted with warm welcomes and a drink. The ambiance of the beauty salon was so inviting and calming. They offer skin treatments, hair treatments and even stock wonderful skin care brands like Dermologica, Kalahari and Environ. 


I got to try out their range of Kryolan makeup, which set so beautifully and provided magnificent coverage! I was treated to a relaxing mediheel treatment that left my feet feeling so soft.


I also got a haircut that I am so happy with, my hair is now full of volume and life!


They had a skincare buffet where I was able to create my own body scrub for my specific skin needs with kalahari ingredients. My favourite was the Dermologica skin mapping, this treatment helped me to get to know my skin so much better, after my consultation i received trial size packages of all the Dermologica products my skin needed. 


The staff at Cha'belle beauty studio are all so friendly and it was a real treat to be invited to this event. I will definitely be going back and I recommended this full house beauty salon to all you beautiful ladies.


You can find them at 73 St George's mall, next to Refinery. Also check out them out on:

Instagram at chabellebeauty
Facebook: Cha'belle Beauty Studio 
Website: www.chabelle.co.za

XO
Meeranda (Instagram: meranda_meerra)


My outfit for the opening.
Coat: River Island
Top: Woolworths
Jeans: Identity
Shoes: Truworths
My Fab Haircut, thanks to the Cha'belle Team.




Little Touches that made the event extra special.
Cha'belle stocks an excellent range of Kryolan products.



Share:

1 comments