Fashion Feature: Michaela Stacey-Lee Adams

Hey everyone, Today we're talking with Michaela Adams. Twenty Three year old, Michaela is a former pageant model and Bonda fide Instagram Queen. She currently works for VW in Bryanston.

Michaela is a lover of fashion, food and music.She describes herself as a people's person who enjoys making others laugh and smile.


Top: The Fix
Shorts: Cotton On
Accessories: Lovisa 

Check out our interview with her below:

Describe your style

I would describe it as sexy street style. I can be sophisticated if I have to be. 
Which fashion designers and fashion bloggers do you admire?
I'm really fond of Kylie Jenner's style. I would say she inspires me when it comes to fashion. 
With spring/summer approaching, What's your must-have spring/summer staple?
My Spring/Summer must-haves is definitely crop tops. Denim shorts, a beautiful pair of sandals and a tan.
Top: MRP
Jeans: Topshop
Head Wrap: Flee market in Braam


The one item you think completes a look?
Whilst my garment and makeup form a critical part of my aesthetic appeal. There is one element that brings it all together and that is my shoes.
What’s your favourite trend at the moment?
I'm really obsessed with the back ripped jeans trend at the moment.   
Your must have accessory? 
My must have accessory is a handbag, one to match your outfit. 
Heels? or Flats?
 I'm always in heels at work, so I would choose flats over heels any day and because it's more comfortable.
Heels: Legit

Your favourite beauty/make up product you can’t live without?
It has to be my lipsticks, it can make any look pop.
Favorite lipstick colour?
My favorite lipstick color right now has to be Viva Glam II (Satin) from MAC Cosmetics. 
Favourite places to shop and why?
Favorite places to shop has to be Cotton On, Mr Price and sometimes Top Shop. I love it because it caters to my fashion style and it's affordable. 
Whats in your everyday make up bag?
Favorite places to shop has to be Cotton On, Mr Price and sometimes Top Shop. I love it because it caters to my fashion style and it's affordable. 
In one sentence, sum up Michaela?
My style is my own, my style is put together, created and presented my way.
Check out some of Michaela's looks down below and if you would like to learn more about Michaela, check her out on Instagram at MichaelaAdams

Shades: Ray Ban
Top:Pick and Pay clothing
Dress: MRP
Shoes: Legit
Top: MRP
Shorts: Cotton On
Boots: Zanda
Jumpsuit: China Mall
Shoes: Nike
Headwrap: Flee market in Braam



Top: MRP
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Puma
Shades: Ray Bans

Share:

0 comments