Harley Quinn by Tharaah Cozyn


Halloween has always been one of my favourite times of year. I love getting creative with my outfits and makeup, and this year I decided to create a Harley Quinn look, a character from the new movie 'Suicide Squad'. When this movie released, it created a huge hype and everyone (including myself) became obsessed with Harley Quinn. I had so much fun creating this look and it was extremely easy and inexpensive to achieve this unique character. 


The t-shirt was actually a DIY, using just a basic white long sleeve t-shirt (that I cut the sleeves a bit shorter at elbow length) and red and black fabric paint that I bought at my local craft store.

I wore ripped jeans since I thought it would add more of a casual vibe to the look. I accessorised it with a red glove and black and gold jewelery, not forgetting about the gold choker. 

With my makeup, I made it look like the signature messed up pink and blue eye shadow and Harley's heart and 'Rotten' tattoo on the right side.

I did not wear a wig since I wanted it to be slightly on the casual side, but i did style my hair like hers. This outfit is perfect for a Halloween party or any dress up party and i have a feeling that many girls would be Harley Quinn this Halloween (Who wouldnt?). 

The final look isnt the exact screen-accurate version, as i wanted to go for more of an inspired overall look. Finish off the look with any old baseball bat and you're good to go!

Check out my youtube video on this look below and be sure to subscribe to my channel (RaahCozy). You can also follow me on Instagram at raahcozy and add me on snapchat at tharaah.












Share:

1 comments