Yumna Benjamin


Yumna was the picture of class and sophistication at her Matric Ball. With the theme of the dance being a surprise, Yumna followed her style philosophy (simplicity is the ultimate sophistication), when choosing her look. She choose a simple but elegant floor length gown, paired with heels and understated jewelery. 

It was a family affair when it came to putting Yumna's matric ball look together, her dress was made by her aunt and her hair and make up done by her cousin. (mildlypeckishartist on Instagram)

Her shoes were from Shoe City, her clutch and bracelet from Colette in Canal Walk, earrings and hair pieces from Lovisa.
It was initially very difficult for me to decide on a make up look because I could find something that suit my eye shape, which is hooded eyes, but I also wanted the attention to be drawn to my eyes. The hairstyle I chose was also based on a classy and sophisticated look. I have very short hair so I had to have a style that made my hair look a bit fuller so I went with a low messy/curly bun with a fish braid on either side. --Yumna on deciding on her hair and makeup look 

You can follow Yumna on Instagram at yumnabenji, check out her look down below.


Yumna getting her make up done by mildlypeckishartist





Share:

0 comments